Friday, October 24, 2008

Greetings

greetings,
all ye miserable sufferers of Blog-Reading-Syndrome

I have returned back to the world of Blogging
Rejoice, for I am here again
to enchant ye, to plague thee
with musings which tally up to be Random Particulate Bull

my tryst with blogs started somewhere in 2006, when i set up two random blogs, which unfortunately got shut down, because the host was pulled of the WWW. CURSES!
my hard work, the sweat that would drop off me brow onto the keyboard, the toil, the hours
- ALL IN VAIN

but then, lo-and-behold, awoke the demon of Windows Live Spaces, but exams and a shift to a location with utterly slow download speeds led to the abandonment of my favourite demon.

And so,
HERE I AM!
MUHUHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

and now, i bid thee farewell,
for i must return to my cumbersome textbook, which states that
Corrosion can be defined as the spontaneous destruction or deterioration of a metal or an alloy, due to chemical, electrochemical or bio-chemical reactions.

until next time

-Imbecile

No comments: